Requirements for Arize On-Prem Installation
- Kubernetes v1.23+ (Important: Recommend containerd runtime)
- Namespaces for Arize Deployment
- Storage - 2x storage buckets
- Credentials for Platform to Read/Write Storage
In the case of a Proof of Concept (POC) deployment our team recommends a minimum of 5 nodes, each with at least:
- 8 CPU
- 64Gi of Ram
Sizing is based on your expected volume, access patterns, and expected shape of data, please reach out to our team to discuss the best cluster sizing for your needs.
The distribution includes deployment manifests for running a blob storage implementation with one of the three major clouds:
- Google Cloud Storage
- Amazon S3
- Azure Storage
Examples of Blob Storage Credentials:
"project_id": "<<PROJECT ID>>",
"private_key_id": "<<PRIVATE KEY ID>>",
"private_key": "<<PRIVATE KEY>>",
The person running the installation is assumed to have administrator privileges on the cluster.
helminstalled and configured for a user to create Workloads, ClusterRoles, and ClusterRoleBindings
- permissions to create storage buckets, service accounts, and modify IAM roles
- TCP port 443 for the application
- TCP port 443 for record receivers
NAT access to docker registry
ch.hub.arize.com. Alternatively, you can mirror images on your private container images registry such as ECR, GCR, ACR, Artifactory, etc.
Egress to an SMTP server with email send permissions is required for full platform functionality.