UI Drag & Drop
Drag & Drop a file through the Arize UI
list_of_stringsare available for Parquet and Avro files.
Uploading a local file is as simple as dropping a file into the upload container and can be broken down into a few easy steps.
- Go to the 'Upload Data' page from the left-side navigation and click on Local Files
Select "Local Files" from Upload Data Page
Drag file or click "Select File"
Fill out model schema
- Validate your file; errors will be displayed on this page
- 'Start Job' to create a file import job for your local file
- You’ll be taken to the Job Status tab to see your local file uploads
Successful local file import
- Go to Job Status Tab to see your local file uploads
Job Status of All Local File imports
Model schema parameters are a way of organizing model inference data to ingest to Arize. When configuring your schema, be sure to match your file column headers with the model schema. Use a form or a simple JSON-based schema to specify the column mapping.
"features": "feature/", #with explicit features (must pick explicit or implicit)