How to use a distribution widget on a dashboard
Distribution Widgets are one type of widget you can create on the dashboard. The distribution widget can analyze:
- Analyze distribution of any feature, prediction, actual for any time period
- Allow you to compare distributions from Training, Validation and Production time periods
Distribution Widget - example feature called "Grade"
The selection panel inside the widget configuration supports:
- Model Name
- Model Versions - All or Specific
- Model Environment:
- Distribution over (what data to visualize)
- Slices / Filters
- Cohort ability to slice on any metric
At the top of the distribution widget there are display options that allow you to select a normalization view of the distribution or also configure the binning behavior.
Select normalize to view as normalized (each graph is separately normalized).